CQ Cultural Consulting’s consulting and research services support organisations to drive cultural awareness, inclusion and changeWe can support your organisation to improve cultural intelligence and engagement through tailored consultancy and research.
Our approachWe use evidence based methodology and processes to achieve tangible, meaningful outcomes in organisations and communities.
When entering into a partnership with CQ Cultural Consulting, you are connected to your own dedicated cultural consultant who manages your unique needs while leveraging the expertise of our team.
CQ Cultural Consulting has relationships with subject matter experts in diverse industries and fields. We leverage these relationships where necessary to ensure the successful delivery of client engagements.
We have a strategic partnership with La Trobe University and draw upon this relationship where academic rigour is required. Our partnership with LaTrobe provides access to highly reputable academics with a focus on diversity management.
Our teamCQ Cultural Consulting's team are experienced, trusted cultural intelligence partners who are passionate about creating real change in organisations and communities.
Our culturally diverse, highly skilled team combine lived experience with qualifications in eight fields spanning Arts, Politics, Business Management, Business Administration, International Law, Finance, Veterinary Medicine, International Relations and International Development.
Learn more about our team
ConsultingOur consulting services can support your organisation at every stage of your project. We offer tailored solutions based on your needs including:
- training packages to build cultural intelligence and awareness of unconscious bias
- cultural diversity strategy including the development of plans, policies and procedures
- content development for online learning, communications, marketing and campaigns
- community, staff and stakeholder engagement and consultation through surveys, workshops and forums
- independent evaluation of programs.
With our research partners, we can support your organisation to better understand issues relating to cultural diversity. Our research can focus on a range of organisational priorities and projects such as:
- the business case for cultural diversity initiatives
- an analysis of diversity data, metrics and indicators
- a review of issues of local, national and international significance.